RECOMMENDATIONS TO COME TO MERIDA PÁRAMO
(What to do and what not to do)
1. Please must necessarily take into account these recommendations in Merida Páramo is doing very cold, should bring clothes to sleep, it is recommended to sleep with mono, flannel and cotton sweater. Cabañas Mucuambi supplied Moor 3 blankets per bed, a covered bed and the respective impeccable white lingerie, in addition each room has electric heating. If it is your preference you can bring extra blankets, it is better that they remain that are missing.
2. Cabins Mucuambi and most of the places of interest of the Merida Páramo are by over 3,400 meters above sea level, it is recommended not to be shaken, having little physical activity, not to run for a longer time, as higher climb, less atmospheric pressure we will suffer and will have to take greater precautions.
3. If you're going to be exposure to the Sun, use sunscreen.
4. Cover mouth, nose and head, that we do it with a scarf, hat or do it with the same clothes that we have.
5. Dress warmly and avoid sudden changes in temperature.
6. To avoid that the lips are cut or from drying out, protect them with the use of balm or lip moisturizer (eg: creme de cacao).
7. Hands apply daily moisturizer and wear gloves if the exposure is prolonged.
8. NO smoking in enclosed places and close to children, elderly and sick people, since cigarette smoke increases the suffering of the cold;
9. If it is your taste you can bring additional blankets supplied to cabins, there are people who need more coat than others to withstand the cold at night.
10. In Merida Páramo is doing too much cold, they should bring clothes to sleep, it is recommended to sleep with mono, flannel and cotton sweater. Cabañas Mucuambi supplied Moor 3 blankets per bed, a covered bed and the respective impeccable white lingerie, in addition each room has electric heating. If it is your preference you can bring extra blankets, it is better that they remain that are missing.
11. Do not drink alcohol (in excess) as a remedy for heat, since you can produce a fictitious sensation of body heat that leads to check out against the cold, causing hypothermia or other complications.
12. Avoid walking barefoot, bring slippers or cholas.
13. It preserves the hands of prolonged contact with cold water using rubber gloves, example for washing dishes.
14. When visiting the tourist wonders of Merida Páramo, it always acts with respect for people and tourist and natural environments.
15. The garbage is not part of the landscape, so do not leave traces of your stay. Waste that go on your trip, bring them back and you can throw them into any trash you find.
16. When traveling don't forget to "bring a smile and many, many want to have fun", doesn't take up space, or weighs nothing.
Get all these recommendations cabins MUCUAMBI, a faithful friend to your stay at our always beautiful Mérida.